Hi, I want to let you you know that you can hire me as your website specialist; the specifics of what to expect from me, experience, portfolio ( clients already served) and details of my services are explained in the following sections below.
During the early days of the internet, it is extremely tough to own a website because of the high cost of the design and programming ( running into thousands of dollars); however, fast forward to this present time, owning a website is as easy as A,B,C, because the solution now lies in WordPress.
I will help you configure, adjust, set up your WordPress website. No matter the niche you are i.e. business or corporate site, just be rest assured of my expertise.
One of the key advantage if you hire me is this: I will take you by the hand and show you how you can create and launch it, showing exactly what I’m doing all along. The only requirement you need is your ability to understand English language and be able to read A,B, C e.t.c. ( that’s the honest truth).
I’ve helped set up lots of websites using WordPress. Examples include:
- icafekc.com e.t.c.
I’m a professional SEO expert, successful website owner and a professional affiliate marketer ( So I know what I’m taking about).
My strength lies in paying due diligence to customer’s needs and expectations!!
What To Expect From My Services
To get a full overview of what to expect from my services, please see this page for the full services
What Not To Expect From My Services
- if you already have a website and you are probably not ranking high or suffering from Google penalties, please don’t hire me. It’s a different issue ( I once handled it for clients before but stopped; because most of them are not patient enough to see the result!!). For example, if you are suffering from Google panda and penguin penalties, It will take almost a year for you to recover even after fixing the cause(s) of such penalties.
- What I can do is to simply advise you on what to do ( comes with a cost implications of USD99)
What You Need And Must Do!!
If you are serious about launching and owning your website, you need two things first.
- Domain Name and Hosting
Domain name is the name visitors and search engines understands. It is the name of the site itself. It usually ends in .com, .net,.org e.t.c. Examples includes this blog, bloggingconsult.org, hulu.com, nytimes.com e.t.c.
Once you decide on a domain name, then you need to host the name ( technically called WebHosting)
The beauty here is this: You can get both from one company at a highly subsidized rate ( using my link); infact if you decide to host the domain name, you will not pay for it ( it comes free).
I recommend BLUEHOST
Go to Bluehost now, search for the domain name to be and host it straightaway.
- You Need WordPress Theme Templates
WordPress themes are clean, glossy, mobile responsive website templates. They are highly recommended because of their unparallelled and unrivaled search engine optimization ( SEO) leverage. You need to buy a premium theme and I recommend only the following companies:
- Studiopress Genesis Themes And Templates
- Mythemeshop WordPress Theme Templates
- ZigZagPress Website Templates
- Themeforest -Popular Theme MarketPlaces
- Bluchic – Feminine and Cute Designs
Once done with the above details, contact me for the services from an upward fee of USD389