Manageflitter pro reviews : This is a pure demonstration of how I used the App to get 61,119 followers in 4 months for a client’s twitter account. I’ve also used it to grow this blog’s followers and lots of clients ( thanks to the Managed account features).
I use this App, therefore this review is a first hand experience and recommendation from an active user of the application. Manageflitter gives you the leverage and best strategy to grow twitter followers .
Table of Contents
What is Manageflitter?
Manageflitter is a complex but easy to use web-based twitter set of applications that can enable anyone to get the best out of twitter. It is especially powerful and useful in growing your twitter followers, flushing out people not following you and also to get engaged with your audience.
Prior to using Manageflitter, I struggled to increase my twitter followers, in some cases, I tried using other Apps ( but got one of my account banned from twitter). A very respected blogger ( he’s a Russian guy with close to 70,000 followers) introduced me to this App and since that time, I’ve never looked back.
More than 3 Million people trust and use this App; More than 1 billion users have been unfollowed for about 3 million twitter accounts; More than four trophies has been received by the company from reputable sources since they launched about 7 years ago.
How to use Manageflitter
The following are 10 unique features that make this tool a must use for any serious twitter user; to get to this feature and use it, you need to sign in with your twitter account ( if the sign in button is not showing, you will see it by the time you hover your mouse around the ‘Home’ link ( below it ).
Before Proceeding, I encourage you to get the 14 days free trial first
Under the manage section, you are only concerned with the following
1# PowerMode Feature
This is the most important feature of Manageflitter. The PowerMode feature is the advanced aspect of the ‘Follow’ feature and that is why I have not listed the ‘Follow feature’ because it is not needed and secondly it is for the amateurs.
Hover your mouse to the Manage section and click on PowerMode, you will be presented with a screen
On this screen, you will need to create a filter, This filter is what you are going to use to sort out the followers you wish to follow from particular targeted twitter account.
One pertinent and somehow confusing question that comes to the mind of most people is ‘how do I know who to follow’, how do I start following?
what works for me ( and has been proven to work for lots of people) are:
- Target users of a particular competitor/company/interests e.g. if your site is about entertainment, why not target twitter followers of your competitors or simply the followers of a particular musician or celebrity !!
- Target users using ‘ tweet search’ e.g. if your site is about football/soccer/sports or online newspaper, and you notice that a particular sport/football related term or personality is trending, then use that ‘term’ to do tweet search. ( this works extremely well and it gives you highly targeted followers/leads)
From here, you need to ‘check’ details required. In the next screen below, I gave a very good example of the settings I’m using to grow a client’s followers by targeting a popular celebrity in South Africa.
From my personal experience, Manageflitter is the best tool to handle the follow features and increase your twitter followers!!
However, to begin following the targeted people, the following points are important:
- For a new twitter account ( I’m assuming your followers are less than 100); don’t follow more than 50 people in the beginning ( even if you go beyond the boundary, Managflitter stops you in the background, you will just be following and it won’t have any effect, but of course, you need to be cautious!!)
- To fast track your growth, I boldly recommend you buy any twitter account ( either fake or original, you can get it from Fiverr for 5USD)- the accounts you are buying might not be real depending on how you bought it, but our focus is in the followers count ( at least you should target an account with more than 5000); Use the unfollow feature ( explained below) to gradually delete off the people you are following or the non-active/non-following accounts
- Our goal is to have high followers and low people you are following
- With this, you can then be able to follow approximately 700-900 per day
- Rinse and repeat this process every day by constantly following and unfollowing
Now, to the second most important features under the manage features;
2# Manageflitter Unfollow
I stated in my best strategy to grow twitter followers, that the major reason people ( in this case, 70% innocent people) gets their account banned is because they follow the people they earlier unfollowed repeatedly ( using manual means and through the use of ineffective apps).
This is where the Manageflitter unfollow feature tool has a major edge!!
In the process of following people, no matter how enticing your profile might be and your offer for them to follow you back, some people will not just follow you.
It will get to a point that you need to flush/weed/remove the people not following you back before you can start using the follow features.
A look at the image below is a very good tutorial for your use
To be on the safe side, it is always good to use the unfollow feature of Manageflitter, but how?
- On hovering your mouse over ‘ Manage’, click on ‘unfollow’
- On the Unfollow page, click on ‘Display’
- I always recommend you ‘ exclude people you have followed in the past 10 days
- Then start unfollowing them using your mouse one by one ( you should be able to unfollow 1000 people in less than 30 minutes)
- From my own experience, I’m able to unfollow 1500 daily ( though, some people says 1000, but twitter never said so, however, stick to 1000 at first!!)
- In addition to the many features, the unfollow page always makes it possible for you to analyze, discover and also unfollow some people with the following unwanted properties
- Not following back
- No profile image
- Inactive e.t.c.
- 3# Remote Management
I don’t use this, I’m not a fan of it; however, if you are a cash rich person and you don’t have time to do all these manually, then you can outsource to their teams.
Its not free, its an additional cost; they will handle your task behind the screen and WORK for you!!
I’m an SEO and social media consultant, I emphatically told all my clients that I’ve helped to Launch a Food blog, create and design a fashion blog and even viral websites like BuzzFeed ( See how I built this particular niche) on the importance of thoroughly engaging with their followers and fans on Facebook and twitter.
This section is an important way for you to start engaging with your fans even while asleep in your far away Florida !!
Hover your mouse on the ‘engagement’ section and click on ‘PowerPost’. With this PowerPost tool, you can leverage your time and reach from three (3) different perspectives.
- Recurring mode
- Bulk Command
This is my favourite area of interest. As you can see below ( a snapshot of a client’s twitter account I manage); I picked interesting posts ( or the ones with special focus to rank high on Google search engine page or probably with good conversions) and turn them over to be recurring. This means that they are automatically tweeted at a set date and time ( using 2 days intervals).
What I do is to set up recurring mode for each post and let it stretch for 2 months; however, while setting it up, I strongly advise you chose the below settings:
You can schedule any post or tweet to be sent out at a particular time. The difference between recurring and scheduling mode is that ‘ recurring mode allows the post/tweet to go out repeatedly at set times, while a scheduled posts/tweets only go out once at a set time.
You can bulk schedule your posts, arrange them and save it. The app will automatically send it out at the best time when your followers are mostly online.
To start, click on ‘Schedule posts’ enter your post title and the URL and you are done. But what about going professionally just like buffer e.t.c.?
The good news is this; you can plug in your RSS feeds and the App will automatically place your top 10 new posts in a queue and send them using its default settings on when your followers will mostly be online.
As you publish new posts, the App get the new posts from the feed, place it in the queue and automatically tweets to your twitter account !!
Using the bulk command is for the business plan account holders. I’m not using it, so. don’t really know much about it.
But one thing I can guarantee is that, it’s going to be a great addition to your efforts, you can also give it a try
5# Sync with Google + and Twitter
Manageflitter is the only verifiable tool that allows syncing of your Google+ posts to appear in your twitter feeds and profile. This means that once you link both accounts together, any post (s) on Google + automatically shows on your twitter account.
The search section is an invaluable tool to use. It nearly does the same work with PowerMode search features ( but not as advanced). However, under the search section, I’m mostly concerned with:
6# The tweet search
It is because using the tweet search will instantly and tremendously help you to increase and grow your twitter followers ( targeted and precise) in a very fast way.
This is how I use it!!
- Hover your mouse on the ‘search’ section and click on “tweet search”; click on it and move to the next page
- On this page, I simply look into my twitter account profile ( towards the right-hand side) and check for trends. Once I see something trending that tallies with my purpose and niche, ( e.g. iOS 10 or #marriageweek); I typed it into the search box and click ” find people”
- The beauty of it all is that even the settings on my saved filter from the PowerMode are also applied ( See above image for example); though from here, you can filter out your specifications and adjust according to your needs.
- The followers will be displayed and you can start following them !!
The dashboard is the engine room where you can primarily carry out the following task:
- Contact support if you are having any of the below problems
- Check out their blog ( for latest information and blog posts)
- Manage Accounts
- Export Account
I’m primarily interested in the last two points
- 7# Manage Accounts
For a savvy webmaster, a social media consultant or an active blogger who takes twitter seriously, it’s most likely that you have more than 1 ( one) account.
With Manageflitter, you can manage countless numbers of account all from a single dashboard; I manage approximately 10 accounts and everything is done from a single dashboard. All I do is to simply switch to the account of interest.
- 8# Export Accounts
Though this feature is present in your twitter account settings, but it is not as comprehensive as the one’s offered by this tool. For example, it gives you ample freedom to download/export in CSV ( and Microsoft Excel format)
- Everyone you are following, including username
- Everyone following you, including username
- Export everyone following you, including their username, bio, and location
- Export everyone you are following, including their username, bio, and location
If you understand the importance, power, how to use and analyze data, then you will value these feature!!
Pricing And features
The free version of Manageflitter has limitations. For instance, you don’t have access to the PowerPost and PowerMode feature. Also, the unfollow and follow features is limited for a free user because the filters necessary to help curb or prevent the chances of getting your account banned is not activated.
But with the Pro version, you get all the features stated in this lengthy tutorial above. For a starter with one (1) twitter account, you can subscribe to the USD12 per month. The below pictures will be of help.
But to be honest with you, the business version is the best package if you are really serious about building a powerful follower base. The advantages and benefits of the business package are seen below.
And for more precise features!!
I think, more than 3 million people cannot be wrong using this tool. This Manageflitter review is an affirmation of a lot of positive reviews the App has been receiving since it debuted 7 years ago.
I use it, will continue to use it and I’m honestly recommending it to anyone interested in seriously growing and increasing their twitter followers.
From my experience, the only second alternative to this tool is tweepi, the only drawback with tweepi is that you are limited by the display of users to follow and secondly it is more stressful to use ( besides this, it’s equally a good tool).
The only drawback to using Manageflitter is that sometimes the platform can be slow for free users ( but premium users like me on the Manageflitter Pro plan have never encountered a slow experience).
I recommend you TRY MANAGEFLITTER NOW ( AT LEAST FREE TO SEE HOW IT WORKS)